An exciting start-up, based in Walldorf, Germany, with a diverse team that draws on talents in deep learning, AI, design, education, healthcare, as well as film and new media.
New talents who are passionate about having an impact on the world. Skills and passion are more important to us than experience – though experience is always a plus!
We are looking for people who think outside-the-box. If you are creative, willing to take risks, and renounce the Dark Side 🌚 – you might just be a BOLD BRAIN!
- Support in the planning, implementation and control of marketing activities on and offline
- Support in the planning and implementation of events
- Content maintenance of the website and social media profiles
- Writing shorter texts for internal and external communication
- Support in the preparation and execution of photo, video and audio recordings
- Other administrative activities
- Student in the field of marketing, communication science, business informatics or economics with focus on marketing/communication
- High level of initiative as well as a structured and clean way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS 365
- Strong affinity for digital applications (CMS, social media, MS O365, SharePoint)
- Excellent German and fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Strong understanding of technical products
- Attractive and versatile job with intensive involvement in the (still) small but growing team of a start-up company
- Flexible office arrangement (at least 1x p.w. on site in the office)
- Flexible working time arrangements in the event of changing lecture/examination times
- Possibility to write a bachelor and/or master thesis in cooperation
- Proportionate vacation entitlement